Candidates are supposed to gain experience in the following upon fruitful conclusion of the Corporate ITIL SO Course and examination components of this certification:
- Introduction to Service Operation
- Service Operations Principals
- Service Operation Processes
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Organising Service Operation: Functions
- Implementation Considerations
- Technology Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks.
The demand for certified professionals in the ITIL® SO module is increasing extremely in the global market. Certified professionals can expect diverse roles like Incident Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Quality Consultant and Service Engineer.
Professionals with ITIL® Intermediate SO Certification earn 40% greater salary than any non-certified peers. As per the fresh studies, the average median salary of certified professionals in this sector is $81,418/year.
Benefits of ITIL SO Certification training London are:
- Get a globally recognized certification
- Expand the scope of your professional career
- Explore global opportunities with an ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle certification
- Learn from an expert trainer and maximize your chances of clearing the ITIL Exam on the first attempt
- Enhance your ITSM career with a globally accredited and recognized ITIL certification
To know more about our Corporate Courses London UK please visit our website: www.roiresources.co.uk